Reporting to the CTO, the Graphic Designer is part of the Information Technology department of a biometric security system company and provides graphic design to different departments such as marketing, management and the engineering team. The Graphic Designer must be able to design, produce visual presentations, collateral material, brochures, website content, graphical user interfaces for software pieces.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
- Plans, conducts, and coordinates graphic design activities and lead overall company corporate image.
- Designs, develops, and documents collateral.
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas with the relevant departments.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the graphic design life cycle.
- Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Ensures corporate image standards are met.
- Problem Solving Ability, Technical Skill, Artistic Sensibility and Organization.