A leader in the personal protective equipment industry globally manufacturing and distributing an assortment of gloves, glasses, garments and other safety gear for work and play. We are committed to bringing our customers products that work as hard as they do. Our service levels set the bar for the industry and consistent quality is the foundation for MCR Safety. Come join our team!
The Graphic Designers role is to support the planning, creation, development, maintenance, and accessibility of company owned and generated marketing content and content-related services. This includes ensuring that the layout, positioning, navigation, and look and feel of content are consistent across and throughout the organization. Responsible for creating some original content.
• Process Marketing Help Desk Requests.
• Build graphics, slides, and images, and/or animation; edit digital pictures and graphics.
• Participates in designing, writing, and overseeing the production of printed promotional materials
• Develops advertising campaigns for various media
• Contribute and help with plans for content development, including standards and guidelines, based on business goals and input from stakeholders.
• Ensure consistency in marketing content.
• Participate in the editorial and quality assurance process with content creators.
• Coordinate information submission to Web Master for updates to intranets, extranets, Web site, portals, etc.
• Liaise with systems experts on hardware and software issues that affect the availability and accessibility of content, wherever it exists.
• Participate in the development and integration of graphical and multimedia components into the organization’s Web presence.