The Multimedia/Web Designer (Designer) works with the Creative Services Director, the Creative Services Team and the rest of the marketing department to create and deliver electronic, interactive communications to different market segments/verticals using all Web-based multi-media channels/mediums. The Designer will be responsible for the development, design, maintenance and usability of the client Corporate Web-site, e-newsletters, intra-net, associated microsites, industry technology platform sites and the overall e-marketing experience for clients and prospects.
The Marketing Department is responsible for all internal and external communications on behalf of client, including marketing strategy for recruitment of new CPA, estate planning and wealth management firms. This includes corporate communications, public relations, advertising and e-marketing as well as all systems, materials and resources client creates to aid affiliated advisors and firms in garnering new assets. The Marketing Department is also responsible for the planning, logistics and execution of all annual events for our affiliated firms, as well as the planning and execution of several staff events.
• Provide design assistance to the team.
• Assist the marketing department with other internal and revenue-generating projects.
• Provide electronic educational materials to advisors and administrative assistants as needed.
• Identify and recommend ideas for process and procedure improvements.
• Responsible for implementation of duties in connection with the company’s Business Continuity Plan (BCP), as directed by Manager.
All responsibilities are generally performed on a daily basis, unless otherwise noted. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and maintain (with 3rd-parties) the client Corporate Web-site and other internal technology platform sites.
• Develop the e-marketing and design elements of all projects including applications, interactive e-mail banners advertisements, HTML/flash emails, e-books etc.
• Work closely with the recruiting and business development departments in developing and maintaining campaign-specific microsites.
• Utilize client’s Distributed Marketing Platform to deliver Web, video and interactive content.
• Work with internal stakeholders to enhance the usability of current and future Web-based technology applications e.g., online trading platform, online financial statements, paperless office.
• Develop interactive communication tools for financial advisor office use e.g., kiosk displays, e-brochures and videos.
• Create multimedia-driven promotional pieces for high-end events.