The Creative Group is seeking a senior graphic designer for one of our South Bay clients, the leader in vertical marketing and media online. In this role you will be part of the client’s internal Creative Agency and will handle various design projects for their suite of media properties and marketing efforts. The ideal candidate has a passion for design, stays current on emerging design trends, and understands the limitations of designing for web and mobile devices. You will work closely with producers, business managers, fellow designers and copywriters to create and deliver compelling design solutions, including website designs, landing pages, display ads, emails, newsletters and micro-sites.
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in web design
• Bachelors degree in web design, graphic design or related field
• Strong online portfolio demonstrating various types of web design (UX, site design, display ads, email, landing page and micro-site design)
• Comfortable designing in a PC environment with expert skills in Adobe CS5
• Detailed knowledge of fundamental design principles and disciplines that affect typography, color use, animation, composition, use of space, distribution of information
• Persuasive communication skills to present and defend design decisions
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize a number of projects under time pressure
The Creative Group (TCG) specializes in placing a range of highly skilled interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations professionals with a variety of firms on a project and full-time basis. More information, including online job-hunting services, candidate portfolios and TCG’s award-winning career magazine, can be found at creativegroup.com. The Creative Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates can send their resume in Word format along with a link to their portfolio with Sr. Graphic Designer via GraphicDesign.com in the subject line to [email protected] Or you can call your local TCG office at 1.888.846.1668 to discover more about this position.