The primary functions of this position include project and program management, client management and team leadership. The Senior Interactive Project Manager position requires the ability to engage with our client’s senior marketing, technical, and executive management to assure that the solution we create addresses the client’s business requirements. The Manager, Program Management-Interactive manages complex interactive engagements to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
• Work with the pursuit team to complete RFP’s, project scoping, sizing and pricing estimates
• Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
• Partners with other project leaders to lead teams of 10-15 people. Builds and structures the project team to ensure maximum performance.
• Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.).
• Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria.
• Develops relationships with, and ensures the appropriate participation of, key client stakeholders and client executives; Provides day-to-day project contact for the client
• Manage and control project scope and the change control process
• Manages the project financials including overall project budget
• Assure that projects complete according to schedule and within budget.