GraphicDesign.com are always looking for talented individuals to write for us! We strive to provide top-notch articles, tutorials, news and information for the graphic design industry.
Who can become a writer for GraphicDesign.com?
Anyone with experience as a writer or blogger on graphic design related topics!
Why Write for GraphicDesign.com?
- Get backlinks to your website, blog and projects! A brief background snippet will always be displayed at the end of your article(s) along with links to your own website(s) and references to your other projects/interests.
- Get introduced via the graphicdesign.com blog.
- Gain exposure! Thousands of people will see your article and it will never get deleted.
- We rank very high in the search engines so your article will be seen.
- Get Paid! The amount of money will depend on the standard and volume of the article/ tutorial.
What kind of articles/ tutorials are we looking for?
We are ideally looking for articles and tutorials on any graphic design related topic. Have a look at the articles on our site and the categories we have. It is important that your article is interesting, something that you want to share with others. It doesn’t have to be long (minimum 500 words) but it does have to be of a high standard or we will not be able to publish it!
- Design related articles
- Opinion Pieces
- Extensive Tutorials, for example: Animation, Coding, Photography, Indesign, Photoshop and Fireworks.
- Anything helpful for not only the beginner but for the more advanced designers.
- Articles must be a minimum of 500 words
- Articles must be original content – they can’t have already been published elsewhere
- Please use images
- Credit all sources used in your article
- No plagiarism – your article will be taken down right away and no payment will be made
- And lastly BE CREATIVE!!! Write about something you are passionate about!!
We may include internal links within your article. This is for Search Engine purposes.
How Do I Start?
Please get in touch with our Editor Julia Wild by completing our contact form and tell us a little bit about yourself as well as include links to example articles/ tutorials that you have already written. We would also like you to send us some ideas of what you would like to write about. It is very important to us that you are passionate about the topic.